Wednesday, December 08, 2004

Love At First Sight

Scared Boe
"Who can believe that there is no soul behind those luminous eyes!" Theophile Gautier

Those scared olive green eyes swiftly cut through my soul like lightning, blazing through the darkened skies. In a flick of a finger, I found myself wanting to have YOU. I MUST have you. Who am I to resist that silent call to belong and be loved? Those eyes begging for attention, wanting a home. You had me at first sight baby...smitten by everything that you are.

YOU are MINE.

Right that very moment I first laid my eyes on you, I knew instinctively that I shall be your last lover. Twice you've been given away. Abandoned. Well not anymore. I shall be your home until your very last breath. I shall put an end to your suffering and vanish that ever pressing anxiety of being put to sleep in that shelter. A beautiful creature like you deserves to live, to receive LOVE. I ache inside for the abandonement you went through. I despise everyone who contributed to every bit of your suffering but at the same time, thank God and the heavens for leading my eyes to meet yours and touching the deepest part of me enough to make me want to have you oh so desperately.


You see my dear, I have never really been a cat owner nor have I been into cats per se. I grew up having dogs for pets and the very day I visited that site where your picture appeared, I was actually looking for a dog for adoption. Then your picture flashed on the screen. I ceased to look further. I knew in my heart the search for a potential pet ended right there and then. Ironic as it may seem, but there I was wanting so much to have you. I got instantly mesmerized by your beautiful eyes. Suddenly I had the urge to rescue you from that shelter and give you a better place to live in.

I shall give you EVERYTHING your tiny heart desires. You can have all the tuna, salmon and chicken in the world if that's what pleases you. Take all the naps you want on my cozy bed. Take everything that I have and make it your toy and you won't hear me complain. What matters to me is that you have a good life, a truly happy life and to enjoy living to the fullest. I shall make sure you get all the necessary health supplements available in the market and take you to the best veterinarian in town. There is no limit to my loving you.

From now on, I shall name you Boeboe. But surely, I shall fondly call you my baby. At night I shall cuddle you close to me, stroking you ever so lovingly. I shall endlessly whisper words of assurances to wash away your feline fears. Let me heal you with my devotion and affection, now and in the coming days.


Here's to your long happy life and to the million laughters I shall have with you.





######

Boeboe is a 3-year old purebred female Russian Blue cat adopted from the Humane Society. The photo attached is the one shown on the site.


4 Comments:

At 10:17 PM, Blogger Summer Fire said...

could you adopt me also? ;)

 
At 3:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you!
[url=http://ghauutbo.com/tamx/jabt.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://mlnljlvo.com/fskh/veut.html]Cool site[/url]

 
At 3:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice site!
My homepage | Please visit

 
At 3:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice site!
http://ghauutbo.com/tamx/jabt.html | http://uvifvoyp.com/srru/htgo.html

 

Post a Comment

<< Home