Wednesday, December 15, 2004

I'm NOT the boss

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Surely, any devoted pussy lover out there would agree, we're NOT the boss (akala lang natin tayo ang MASTER, pero HINDI HINDI HINDI!). Our feline dahlings have a mind of their own. Unlike dogs, they are less needy of us(except when it's time to eat) and will assert their independence (even if we scream our lungs out begging for them to stay in bed a little longer than usual). Oh I'm not complaining at all. I have gracefully accepted this fact eversince I adopted Boe and Pozzy. My love and devotion form part of my retribution- a conscious act of remorse for my past cruelty(OO na, pinagdudusahan ko na ngayon ang ginawa ko noon huhuhu).

And so here's a pledge made just for my MASTERS(in atonement for my past feline cruelty).

1. I will not laugh when my master chases her tail.
2. I will be ready to play whenever my master is.
3. I will not let my master in/out "when I feel like it".
4. There must always be food in my master's dish.
5. I will graciously accept the wildlife offerings from my master.
6. I will watch where I put my big feet.
7. I will not fuss when my master is patrolling the table/kitchen counter/dresser for prey.
8. I will not chase my master with the awful noisy vacuum cleaner.
9. I will supply my master with toys and will not begrudge him if he decides to find some new ones on his own.
10. I will not move my master no matter where she decides to sleep.
11. I will share any can of tunafish that is opened.
12. I will not make fun of my master's weight.
13. I will not stick my finger in master's mouth when she yawns.
14. I will keep the master's litter box as clean (cleaner than) the human's bathroom.
15. I will be sure that my masters are comfortable in bed, only then will I arrange myself around the available space.
16. I will provide only the choicest morsels for the master's bowl, not poultry scraps.
17. I will take thousands of pictures of my masters, and show them to everyone I ever meet.
18. When my master is sleeping on some portion of my anatomy, I will not disturb him or her by getting up to attend to such mundane matters as answering the telephone or going to the bathroom.
19. I will not complain when my master steps on the break key, or settles down on the computer keyboard.
20. I will not come home smelling of other cats or (even worse!) dogs.
21. I will not move my hand while my master is busy washing it.
22. I will change my masters' litterbox at the first sign of stink, not when they have to get the point across by whizzing on the comforter.
23. I will gladly roll onto my other side when my master paws me on the cheek at 3:30 am so she can "snuggle."
24. I will not "fraternize" with other cats.
25. I will not assume my master is done reading the newspaper just because she/he is no longer looking at it or just because I am done with that page.
27. I will not assume my master doesn't like whatever is in the can I am opening.
28. I will not surprise my master my kissing her while she is sleeping.
29. I will not brush my master when he jumps up on my lap just to be petted.
30. I will not spike my master's food with medicine.
31. Attempting to hide catnip from your master is useless, so don't bother.
32. I will not ignore my master's signs to tell me when to start/stop petting, cuddling, playing, etc., no matter how subtle they are.
33. I will not talk on the phone when my master wants me stare at her and talk nicely to her.
34. I will not answer the phone when I come home if I haven't fed my master yet.
35. I will *not* pet my master while she's taking her bath!!
36. I *will* feed my master on demand. I will *feed* my master on demand. I will feed my master on *demand*.
37. I will not talk on the phone unless my master gets a chance to say "hi".
38. I will get an ice cube and throw it on the floor whenever my master requests one.
39. I will share the spicy bean dip with my master.
40. I won't shove my master out of the middle of the bed.
41. I will not weigh my master, that's Taboo.
42. The human will not say "Ewwww gross" when the master sneezes and then licks the snots off her fur.
43. I will retrieve all the toys from under the daybed and refrigerator each and every day.
44. I will change the litter at least once per day.
45. I will feed my master all he can gorge.
47. I will leave the lingerie drawer open so that my master may strew my undies around the apartment for his amusement.
48. I will not close the bathroom door thus separating myself, however momentarily, from my master.
49. I will not place my *insignificant* belongings on the royal resting places (aka coffee tables, nightstands, and dressers), nor scold my master when (s)he pushes them off.
50. I will not pull my master out of the trash bin when she is busy inspecting its contents.
51. I will refill the water bowl no matter how many times my master tips it over.
52. I will leave the potting soil where it belongs -- on the floor.
53. I will leave the toilet seat up so my master can investigate.
54. I will let my master sleep on my notes as I'm trying to study. (I'm sure I can read through the fur if I try hard enough!)
55. I will not turn on the water when my master is napping in the sink.
56. I will let my master chase my highlighter as I'm trying to highlight texts.
57. I will not highlight my master's nose and ears in fashionable neon colors.
58. I will not de-flea my sister's new master in my master's bathroom and expect my master to forgive me right away.
59. I will not try to ignore my master when she comes over to join my phone conversation, because since no one else is in the room, I must be talking to her. (Who would *really* be talking to a piece of plastic anyway?)
60. The human will not stare at the master while she is doing her business, however, the master is permitted to stare at the human in various states of undress and/or physical activity
.

5 Comments:

At 4:15 AM, Blogger firewomyn said...

i guess this kinda explains why most pussy lovers are womyn. we love to love and doesnt mind serving. we treat our pets as companion and regards them as no less than equals. contrary to men who are often into dogs, who adheres to the master-servant system.

**sweeping! just bec im a womyn/pussy lover doesnt mean ima manhater ha :)**

 
At 8:08 AM, Blogger BabyPink said...

hahaha!:) this entry is hilarious! our cats are, indeed, our masters, not the other way around!:)

 
At 5:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you!
[url=http://vkczxbhb.com/zagn/cgap.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://gjozjnmy.com/ywgp/stgq.html]Cool site[/url]

 
At 5:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good design!
My homepage | Please visit

 
At 5:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good design!
http://vkczxbhb.com/zagn/cgap.html | http://ktxwlpln.com/imjh/apts.html

 

Post a Comment

<< Home