Thursday, December 16, 2004

Changing Colors

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Most of the time I imagine my cats in rainbow-colored furs. Gusto ko may nakikita akong bago sa kanila, gusto ko MAS makulay sila. Obviously, Boe has a silvery gray coat and Pozzy in her mocha frap vanilla white shaded coat( oo na, para sa mga naghihintay ng pic ni pozzy, konting pasensya pa lol). In the eyes of strangers, black and white cats lang talaga sila. So ordinary. Walang kabuhay buhay na mga kulay at maihahambing sa mga pusakal( or pusang kalye). Kung sa pagkain pa, matabang at kulang sa lasa.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.usKaya naman in my mind, i paint my cats. At times, kulay yellow si Pozzy at orange naman si Boe. Minsan pag malungkot ako, naiisip ko na maging kulay blue si Boe and Violet naman Pozzy. Pag medyo naughty ang mood ko, pareho silang green cats*naughty grin* Pag galit ako, color red sila. In short, yung kulay nila, pabago-bago ng shade. Parang rainbow. Nagyayari ito everyday and sometimes, every other moment.

Ang mga pagbabago sa kulay ay maihahambing natin sa buhay ng tao. Pabago-bago ang lahat ng bagay. Minsan sobrang tuwa tapos next minute, umiiyak na tyo. May pagkakataon naman na parang nakasakay tyo sa roller coaster, andun yung pinaghalong excitement at takot, yung thrill ika nga. Minsan naman, wala lang, matabang, walang spice at zest. Ibat-ibang emotion, pabago-bagong pangyayari. Ganun talaga ang buhay.

When I look at my cats, they aren't the plain and ordinary looking black and white cats. I choose to see them in changing hues, paint them in color and transform them into awesome creatures. Why should i limit myself to the ordinary when I can change the way they look simply by changing the way I look at them. In my life, I have the power to make things happen, and I can do so with my sheer will and the right attitude. There is no limit. The color pallette in my mind does not necessary adhere to the common color wheel. I choose to set the color tone, the shade and the overall look and feel of my life. I can paint my life the way I want to look at it. Keber ko sa ibang tao kung gusto lang nila eh black and white. Basta ako, gusto ko may kulay na higit pa dun.

We can choose to have ordinary lives but at the same time, we can choose to live a truly worthwhile and meaningful life. We have the power to steer our lives anywhere we want to go. We can deal with our life beyond what the color wheel dictates. It is our personal drive and the very passion for life that generates that unique color pallette. Live outside the box. There's so much more to see and experience once we break free from being boxed-up(meaning, being chained to past hurts, pains, failures and what have you).

Boe leaps straight up to my lap, sitting contently and watching me type away. She's yellow and orange colored dots today. And Pozzy, a combination of indigo, yellow and violet. How fun!

Paint your life. Paint it fun!Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

6 Comments:

At 9:41 PM, Blogger firewomyn said...

parang gusto kong kumanta ng ... da rainbow connection, da lovers, da dreamers and me... la la la la la la la... :)

 
At 10:43 PM, Blogger stargazer said...

I read somewhere that "We can only be who we are. No more."

Cats have it easy. They just are.

 
At 8:01 AM, Blogger BabyPink said...

gusto ko 'yung picture ng pusang PINK!:) cute!

 
At 7:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you!
[url=http://dhvhooig.com/btid/hoeb.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://wclslwjk.com/dswd/gwrv.html]Cool site[/url]

 
At 7:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you!
My homepage | Please visit

 
At 7:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice site!
http://dhvhooig.com/btid/hoeb.html | http://bynkttmw.com/qsmj/ypfe.html

 

Post a Comment

<< Home