Sunday, December 19, 2004

Pat-si-yah

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I'm Pozzy. I hear I was named after a famous tennis player( but whoever that is no one knows). My dada lovingly calls me Pat-si-yah in an irritating falsetto voice. It's ok. I tolerate her, because she means well. I used to be owned by K.C. and she had to give me away because of that evil landlord from hell. He doesn't allow pets. I was depressed for a few days in my new home, because everything was new and horror of horrors, there's another cat--BoeBoe.

She's something. A Russian Blue they say. pshhhh. Russian Blue my foot, she's a grey cat is what she is. With olive eyes, ok those are nice. She's capable of just sitting in one place for hours on end saying nothing, to me the kind of boredome that stuns the mind. I'm different. I like to walk around. Sure I sleep, but they know when I'm awake coz I can be everywhere. But not BoeBoe. One thing though, she get's to sleep right next to dada. I have to sleep separately, because dada said I like to fight with BoeBoe. But who can blame me? And plus she eats a lot! And they wonder why I attack her every single time she goes to her food bowl which is about 25 times a day--she's fat!!!! And I'm diligent in all my watches. I could be sleeping in the corner or on the bed, but once I hear or get an inkling that she's eating again, I don't waste time--I make a run for it and hiss at her.

Did i mention that in my spare time, I read and surf the net? This morning I decided to research my breed. Everything was going well in my view, like "Persian cats were considered precious cargo carried by dusty desert caravans as they wound their way westward from Persia and the exsistence of the breed was evident even thru hieroglyphic references as early as 1684 B.C, etc." until i got to the part of "Their long flowing coats require an indoor, protected environment with proper maintenance that also requires a daily run-through with a metal comb to eliminate the potential drawbacks like tangles and hairballs. An occasional bath, attempted only after a complete and thorough clipping of the nail tips, will keep the coat clean, healthy and beautiful." LIES!!!!!!!!! Nothing but a pack of lies!! I don't need to brushed, thank you. I do cough up a hairball or two now and then, but hey, they don't know that I so hate brushings. And my nails are FINE. Having said this, dada never leaves me alone. She even figured out how to brush me safely by taping the handle of a brush on one end of a footlong ruler so that when she brushes me, i can't reach out and scratch her. Doesn't she know i belong to the Persian-Himalayan Division of Persian cats and that means I'm beautiful no matter what mattes and all. But it's a losing battle. With my Dada, I can run, but i can't hide. *groan*

Sabi ng dada, si BoeBoe daw laking convento at ako daw jologs. Mahilig daw ako maki-C.R. sa C.R. ng may C.R. I really don't see what the big deal is eh kay BoeBoe lang naman yun. Ginagamit ko yung C.R. nya kasi nasa sala na rin lang ako, so bakit hindi. Tapos malapit din dun yung food at water bowl nya so makiki-inom na rin ako. It's so convenient. Ako kasi praktikal lang. Si dada at yan si Boeboe, shadong proper chuva.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Sutil daw ako. "Ayan na si Sutil", "Sutil talaga!!!!", ani ni Dada palagi. Pero nakatawa naman sya pag sinasabi nya yun. Sus. Kaba-brush sa kin ng dada ko, lalo pa raw ako gumanda( as in!). Medyo tumaba din ako(pero di naman kasing taba ng iba jan huh *tingin kay Boeboe*). Kumportable na ko sa bagong home ko. Feel ko na. Ramdam ko na mahal na mahal ako. Si dada na lang eh kung lamutakin ako. Inaangilan ko na sya't lahat, di pa rin nya ako tinatantanan sa pagbuhat tapos i-hug ng sobrang higpit, sabay kiss pa sa cheeks ko. Nakakaiinis lang pag sumasali si alam mo na. Korni talaga ng Boeboe na yan. Hmpft. Tingin ko inggit sya sa akin. Sobrang tuwa kasi si dada in the way I dart across the room na may patalon-talon. At ako lang yata ang pusang tumatayo sa tuktok ng scratching post, hmp, beat that! With Boeboe, inertia is her middle name. Hindi ako magtataka kung isang araw mangitlog na lang sya sa pag-upo upo nya buong magdamag. At hindi ako magugulat kung isang araw bigla nalang yan pumutak na parang manok*laughing*.

Ooops, I have to go. Time to run around the house and play with my toys. Catch you later pussy lovers*winks*


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


4 Comments:

At 11:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...


relationship tip 101 Ways to Build Happy, Lasting Relationships.

Multilingual : English - Chinese Simplified - Chinese Traditional - Dutch - French - German - Greek - Italian - Japanese - Korean - Portuguese - Russian - Spanish

Day at the Movies : Have a movie marathon some rainy or cold Saturday. relationship tip

 
At 5:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great work!
[url=http://kqmjodtw.com/npmd/bcvv.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://bwsvqkod.com/wtkh/oxyq.html]Cool site[/url]

 
At 5:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great work!
My homepage | Please visit

 
At 5:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great work!
http://kqmjodtw.com/npmd/bcvv.html | http://hngbrfhw.com/blhm/edrz.html

 

Post a Comment

<< Home