Tuesday, March 22, 2005

More Cat Tales

I (sometimes) envy my cats. They are masters in the art of relaxation and creatures of contentment.

Take for instance, my Pozzy would sit hours on end on a window sill enjoying the sunlight through the smoked glass. I would often wonder what she's thinking of whenever she isolates herself that way. I look at her and instantly see that sense of contentment and peace in her face. She sits there with her eyes half closed, softly purring away. But aside from this, she has another way of expressing contentment. And each time she does it, she makes it difficult for me to resist the temptation of approaching her for a kiss on the forehead or rubbing her soft belly. How can I resist? She's sooo cute and adorable! I'm almost certain that if you we're in my place, you wont be able to resist Pozzy's charm. I highly doubt it.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
And this is Boe's idea of relaxation
& contentment:snuggling next to me.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

********

I bought a bigger Cat Track for my babies. This one has a scratching pad and the ball is exposed. I like the fact that it was built to really entice my cats to play. In fact I see both Pozzy and Boe frequently playing with it.
I get loads of fun watching Pozzy deeply engrossed in playing with it. She'd crawl inside the play tunnel and pretend to hunt down the white ball as her prey. She would reach out for the white ball, trying desperately to scoop it out and when she gets frustrated, she'd push it hard enough so that the white ball would to go round the track in a rather speedy fashion.
Boe on the otherhand absolutely loves the scratching pad and uses it to stretch out whenever she wakes up from her naps. Boe even found another way to enjoy this remarkable toy (and thinking outside the box so to speak) by making it her day bed!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

********
Now look who's (stealing?) eating Pozzy's food?
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
And sleeping on my leather chair...
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

7 Comments:

At 12:20 AM, Blogger BabyPink said...

i envy your cats, too. not only because of the peace and the contentment, but because they are so cute and they have such a loving PL!:)

 
At 1:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

meow meow...lucky lucky cats, mommy PL is so nice to them. have agreat week, Pl, tahnks for the visit!

 
At 11:52 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

your pussycats look so regal...and they look happy!

 
At 7:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello PL!
my ferret has just started shedding fur, do cats do this too? do they have seasonal shedding? (ferrets shed during spring and autumn) have any tips on how to hasten the process? i am going insane with trying to keep a clean house! help! :)

 
At 7:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great work!
[url=http://gcmpdbce.com/jlmj/mazt.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://szqvbdxv.com/xhyu/wzco.html]Cool site[/url]

 
At 7:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you!
My homepage | Please visit

 
At 7:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice site!
http://gcmpdbce.com/jlmj/mazt.html | http://jwynyspr.com/cfth/moqs.html

 

Post a Comment

<< Home