Tuesday, January 25, 2005

First time

I'm ecstatic! Finally, I witnessed Boe and Pozzy enjoy playtime without the stressful territorial fights and irritating hisses. At last, they both sat quietly enjoying the elastic string on a wand that I made for them and a new toy I bought from Petsmart.

According to Petsmart's survey, the Cat Track is one of the most popular cat toys sold last year. Given their storewide sale, I got it for $4 from the regular price of $9. What a steal. As shown in the picture, an enticing yellow-green lightweight ball is "trapped" inside a perfectly shaped blue-colored circular track. Curious cats like Pozzy and Boe can see the ball from every angle making it irresistible not to grab or swipe the ball with their paws. They would both attempt to scoop out the ball but just can't seem to "fish" it out. The ball would scoot out of reach just when they thought they've captured it. This toy offers not only great exercise for both of them, but a lot of mental stimulation as well. Cool toy!

My cats love to play. I enjoy watching them run after the elastic string when I swing it around. They would leap and move with grace and agility, extremely focused in catching the string and chewing on it once they manage to "capture" it like a prey. Cats love this catch and grab game and I'm really happy that their feline curiosity and love for play drew them a little closer now. I'm looking forward to more peaceful playtime between them.


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Boe: Yipee! We have a new toy Pozzy...
Pozzy: Hmm, interesting shape. Let's observe it first Boe..


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Boe: I love this dangling string Pozzy..oops, it slipped
through my paw. Grab it Pozzy!
Pozzy: Hold it right there Boe, let me try and catch
it...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Boe: Whew! That was fun Pozzy. Wanna play more?
Pozzy: I need a break Boe. This green ball intrigues me..

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Boe: Why don't you try and scoop it out Pozzy
Pozzy: Later Boe. Hey look, I caught the string!!!


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Boe: Good job Pozzy! Why don't we plan out a strategy
to capture this green ball, Pozzy?
Pozzy: I'm not much of a thinker like you Boe.
I'd rather trust
my instinct, it never fails.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Boe: Well you're right about that Pozzy. Alright then,
no more strategic plans.Go ahead and catch that string.
Let me know if you need help...
Pozzy: I have a better idea Boe, let's just sit out here
and chill...


6 Comments:

At 9:33 AM, Blogger BabyPink said...

wow, friends na sila! yay!!!:)

i love the cat conversations.:)

 
At 6:26 PM, Blogger Kitty Litter said...

Hi! I don't know if you came back to my blog but I followed you here. Anyway can I link to you too? You're linked to Cheryl, and I love your cats! (ever read the Rita Mae Brown Mrs. Murphy series? There's a "catacter" there named Pweter who's got the same problem as your big cat. Hehe) >^..^<

 
At 6:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there blog owner! I am searching blogs to find information and sources to help with my website:http://www.horse-lover-gift-ideas-central.com/horse_supplies.html My site is fairly new about 8 months old and have a google pr of 3 and get about 50 people a day to visit. My site has party supply horse birthday and is all affiliate merchandise.
This is a new frontier for my wife and I and don't have very much experience but a friend suggested searching blogs to get ideas about how people sale and also what kind of information they offer their customers and clients. We are begining to make some good money selling party supply horse birthday related articles but I also want to offer my customers some quality information to go along with good deals. If you make it to my site and can offer some constructive critisizm I will take it into consideration or if you have some ideas it will be greatly appreciated. Remember we are on a budget and we do all the work ourselves.

Best Regards,

party supply horse birthday

 
At 4:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good design!
[url=http://zhwwwkur.com/vrme/keai.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://zsninltl.com/ipom/barn.html]Cool site[/url]

 
At 4:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good design!
My homepage | Please visit

 
At 4:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good design!
http://zhwwwkur.com/vrme/keai.html | http://daguqddo.com/woim/cejj.html

 

Post a Comment

<< Home