Saturday, January 22, 2005

Shifting Hues

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
I love weekends. This is the only time I get the chance to make changes to my blog. And as you have now noticed, I have given my blog a major facelift so to speak.

Not that I had anything againts the color scheme green and yellow(sabi nga ng feng shui experts, swerte daw ang green this year) but I felt that given the variety of colors available out there, I can make a shift to something a little bit better. And yes I admit, I'm the type who likes to change things when I feel there's a need to. And this weekend, I was in the mood to transform this blog into a more visually appealing page.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I've experimented with several color combinations, tinkered with the hex html color chart and finally went with my personal favorite: Purple. I combined this with shades of blue, pale red and yellow. I was torn between the blue and purple shades early on but after hours spent on trial and error, I managed to make a decision to go with purple. And so, voila! As a result, I'm pleased to offer a more visually pleasant blog page for everyone.

I have also added an email link for those of you who want to correspond with me re: my blog and whatever comes to mind. The pet photo and cat information marquee I added on top of the page definitely gives movement to the blog making it a little more interesting.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
I honestly had fun tinkering with the blog template and will definitely continue finding ways to improve the overall look and feel of this page. This is just the first of many changes ahead. And like I always say, there is no limit to one's imagination and no limit to what can be done to make something better.


Here's to a fun week ahead. Meow!

5 Comments:

At 4:18 AM, Blogger Summer Fire said...

WOW! danda-danda naman *wink*

 
At 6:07 AM, Blogger Cheryl, Indiana, Shingo and Molly said...

Great blog!! Thanks for visiting mine. Please feel free to link. I'm blogrolling you.

 
At 10:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice site!
[url=http://vbwiumro.com/aowq/nupy.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://povcpyrw.com/xiph/rqcf.html]Cool site[/url]

 
At 10:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice site!
My homepage | Please visit

 
At 10:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well done!
http://vbwiumro.com/aowq/nupy.html | http://jkqiwcni.com/otaj/onsv.html

 

Post a Comment

<< Home